Thursday, June 25, 2009
Yes, I'm still working!
I've had a lot of comments lately on my blog (as in, when are you going to update it, Heather?), but today was the icing on the cake! Trish, a client from last summer, wrote me asking about one year pictures for her son and newborn pics for the baby arriving this fall (congrats guys! You're crazy!), and she asked me if I was still working! And the answer is a resounding YES!!!!!

To be honest, I think about the blog all the time, but it's gradually slipped on the ladder of priorities. Everyone said my life would change YET AGAIN when Kyla started to walk, and they were absolutely right! She took her first step on Halloween (coincidentally about a week before my last post) and hasn't slowed down since.

So this post is for everyone who has asked (you will remain nameless as you are many). Thanks for all the prodding, nagging and pushing!

Here's a little sample of what's been going on since November of last year...




These dear friends celebrated 50 years of marriage! I'm pretty sure I won't have any hair left once Brian and I reach that milestone. Congrats, guys!

These two let me do preggo pics (not something I've done a whole lot of yet), and it was lots of fun!





This is baby "Daydee" (no where near his actual name) as Kyla calls him. I think she's developing a bit of a crush on him.



This baby prompted me to go out and buy my own tutu just for baby girl pics!

This was one of the best babies ever to photograph! He was so sweet and calm... (ie. nothing like Kyla)

I fell in love with this little girl (and her room and her girlie chandelier) as soon as I saw her!

One last preggo pic. This couple was a lot of fun to photograph, and I was glad to get another chance to do maternity pics!