Thursday, June 25, 2009
Congratulations, Chad & Rinda!
The first wedding of the season is over, and I can breathe a sigh of relief! I always get a little nervous before a wedding because I know just how important the day is!

Chad & Rinda, you guys threw a perfect wedding. Even the heat couldn't mess it up! You were so laid back and just living in the moment, and I loved that about you guys. I hope you had as much fun as it looked like you were having, and I hope you're having fun in Vegas! (at least, I think that's where you went!)

Rinda, your bridesmaids were right... You picked the perfect look for your big day. You were beautiful!



I so rarely get to be close to the groom when the bride is coming down the aisle, but I was so glad to get that chance on this wedding! I think Chad's expression is priceless!