Saturday, November 8, 2008
I'm almost caught up!
I've been working on these wedding pictures for two weeks now (as well as lots and lots of fall family photos), and I'm finally getting around to putting them on the blog. (By the way, these photos can be viewed online later tonight!)

Artur and Julie Beth's wedding was my last for this season, and they took it out with a bang! I loved the fall colors they used in all the decorations, and the weather that day couldn't have been better. Thank God they didn't decide to get married today!

I also really loved the entrance-way they built into the reception hall. Very romantic! And no wedding cake for me, of course, but I did think it was a unique idea to hang candles from the ceiling.
And to top it all off, I loved how Artur and Julie were out on the dance floor all night enjoying themselves! Most couples last for a dance or two and then one of them disappears from the dance floor, but not these two! I'm sure the video will be treasured for many years to come. It can also serve as blackmail for some of their guests!

Good luck, Artur & Julie Beth. Your wedding was beautiful, and I thank you for allowing me to be a part of it.