Sunday, September 14, 2008
It's been a long time...
It's not because I haven't been working that I haven't been posting. I've just had too much work to do! I won't mention all that's been going on, but I will say that we woke up this morning to a leak coming down in the center of our bed! And that's just one of the things that's happened in the last few weeks!

Jim and Erin were married a week ago in a beautiful ceremony at the Koten Chapel on the campus of North Central College in Naperville. It was a beautiful place and a gorgeous day. They were lucky and got their wedding in right between two hurricanes that dumped us with lots of rain.

I loved everything about this wedding. The chapel was gorgeous and small. The wedding party was small which made for some beautiful and intimate pictures. The bride and groom were lots of fun to be around. And the party was one of the best I've been too! I'm pretty sure that everyone there was on the dance floor at one point, and the conga line was huge! And for those of you who are sure to ask, I even got a piece of cake! That never happens, and this cake did not disappoint. It was beautiful and delicious!






And, I'm not going to lie to you, when I found out there would be SIX flower girls in this wedding, I cringed a little inside. But these six girls were so well behaved and fun and the most adorable flower girls ever!



And here's one last picture of Kyla. We took her out to the Levy Senior Center in Bolingbrook to take some pictures, but she foiled our attempts again by ruining her outfit five minutes in. I was not happy, but I was happy with this one!