Thursday, August 21, 2008
The Layer family
This week I had the privilege of photographing this wonderful family. It was made especially fun by the fact that I've known these people for a very long time from way back into my childhood in Michigan. (I say "way back" since I am feeling especially old this week. I turn 29 on Saturday, and that number just feels a little bit weird.)


I also got caught up on some other work and put together some collages for a few clients. It's something I just started doing this year at the request of a few people, and it's starting to turn into a regular request. I'm thinking of adding it to my price list.


1 Comments:
Blogger Rachel Smith said...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I am turning 31 next month, so I am feeling REALLY old.

I love the one of the little girls walking hand in hand!!!