Monday, June 2, 2008
Joe & Renee
My last May wedding has finally come and gone. I can breathe a sigh of relief and relax for a while (well, once I finish proofing the hundreds of photos that is)! One thing is for sure: I won't be booking that many weddings in a month ever again (I hope)! I'm tired!

That being said, this wedding was yet another beautiful event. The cake was gorgeous, and I'm sure it tasted good, though once again, I didn't get any. I also really loved how everything at the reception was displayed. I especially loved the topiaries on the candy table!

Overall, it was a fun day! The two huge families of the bride and groom were fun to be around, and they had so many beautiful children. Another first for me was seeing so many beautiful children walk down the aisle and be so well behaved! Even the babies did incredibly well!