Sunday, June 8, 2008
Jim & Erin downtown!
Yesterday I finally got to do more engagement pictures in downtown Chicago. We went out by the Adler Planetarium to take advantage of the city's skyline. The weather was definitely fickle. It was sunny one moment and the next it was cloudy, but the worst was the wind. (I know! It's the Windy City!) In some shots we just gave up and gave in! Let's just say that I have a lot of photos of these two that I don't think they'll want anyone to see!

All in all it was a fun day. Plus, I got to take a friend along to help and then go shopping with on Michigan Ave. Thanks for your help, Deb! I'd rather browse Crate & Barrel with you than Brian any day!







Let me just say that this day also gave me my first taxi ride ever! I know that sounds like such a lame thing to get excited about, but we've been to so many cities and always been too cheap to spring for a taxi! We're subway people. And if no train is around, we walk!