Friday, May 9, 2008
Two very different photo shoots!
I had two very different photo shoots yesterday and today. The first was my last senior portrait session for this school year and the other was the daughter of my friend Dawn. Thanks to Dawn I have curtains up in my studio and can now shoot indoor portraits with my lighting set up. Thanks, Dawn!

Congratulations, Seth, on finishing high school. Good luck in the field of diesel mechanics if that's what you choose. I already know you're much more intelligent than I as I have no mechanical abilities whatsoever!




Happy 3rd Birthday Baby "A"! I guess we can't call you a baby anymore since you're all grown up! You're one of the sweetest girls that my baby Kyla gets to grow up with!




And here's one of Baby "A" when she really was a baby and turning one year old!