Friday, May 9, 2008
More from Seth & Desiree's wedding!
Last night I finished proofing pictures from this wedding (or should I say early this morning)! As I was walking into the bedroom at about 2:00 am, Brian was coming out to find me and drag me off to bed! What can I say? I really wanted to get it done before this weekend's wedding.

My favorite things about this wedding...

The smiles on the faces of the groom's family members. If I didn't know better I'd think they were glad to be rid of him!

The obvious friendships shared by all!

The cute flower girl!

The sentimental yet hilarious toasts!

The crazy dancing!

The romantic dancing!

My least favorite thing about this wedding...

Beautiful wedding cake that I didn't get to eat! (The cake at each wedding looks better than the last, and I never get any!)


The pics from this wedding will be available on my website by Sunday evening!