Monday, May 12, 2008
Another Wedding!
May is my wedding month, and I am busy!!! This weekend was yet another beautiful wedding that was also very different from the last (but I still didn't get cake)!

Things I loved about this wedding...

The very attractive and fun bride and groom!


The HUGE wedding party! (the biggest I've seen yet, and they're not even all in this picture!)


The bold and vibrant colors!

Two very kind families that were a joy to be around!




The thing I didn't like about this wedding...

Somehow I missed the fact that the kiss would come in the middle of the ceremony rather than the end (as is the case for every other wedding I've shot), so I didn't get a shot of the real thing since my back was turned as I was walking back up the aisle. I was very bummed, but I got this replacement photo instead.


Kevin and Sam, you guys were a lot of fun packed into just a few short hours. Thanks for letting me be there to catch it all!

Photos from this event will be available online by Tuesday evening, May 20.