Thursday, March 13, 2008
My first attempts at Maternity Shots
The very pregnant Julia let me use her as my trial subject for my first attempt at taking maternity portraits. I have to admit that this is one area I've always been on the fence about it. It's a niche of the industry I'm not sure I'm ready to take on.

That being said, Julia was very gracious to do whatever I asked and climb up and down off the floor (with help of course)! In the end I was glad I had this opportunity and was able to take some shots I liked, but I'll definitely need more work in this area. Maybe there are a few preggos out there willing to give me more practice time for free pics? I'm hoping things go better next time when I have my spacious studio (or at least spacious in comparison to my living room)!



Thank you, Gabe and Julia, for these shots. I hope you enjoy them.